Fitchburg Dentist - Fitchburg Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Fitchburg Dental Clinic, SC's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Fitchburg Dental Clinic, SC
3070 Fish Hatchery Rd
Fitchburg, WI 53713-3187
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Financial Arrangements and Insurance
In order to provide hi-tech and high quality treatment, we do need to establish firm financial arrangements with all patients.
Our financial policy is as follows:
- The patient is financially responsible for all treatment
- Insurance is responsible to the patient, not to us. We will complete your claim forms and will accept assignment of benefits if we know the company will send payment to us.
- Some insurance companies will NOT pay us directly. If your insurer works this way, you must pay us at the time of service, and be reimbursed by your insurance company.
- If your insurance carrier will pay us directly, your co-payments and deductibles must be paid at the time of service.
- If we encounter portions of treatment not covered by your insurance, you will be responsible for paying such balances within 30 days of billing. Insurance usually has many limitations and seldom pays for everything.
We will work with you to determine your coverage and exclusions.
- When we treat children whose parents are divorced, the custodial parent is responsible to us for all charges incurred by the child.
Payment is required at each appointment, subject to the following:
- A 5% discount is given for full payment of services by cash or check the day of service.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards, as well as debit and flexible spending cards.
- If you have insurance which we accept, you must still pay any deductible or co-payment at each visit.
- Senior patients (age 62 or older) are granted a 10% discount for full payment by cash or check.
- We reserve the right to require a credit card "guarantee" for major cases. All crown and bridge and and denture cases require the patient portion at the prep appointment.
- Arrangements must be made in advance for payment for any minors receiving treatment without a parent present.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Intra oral cameras